The Natural Step Tai Chi Center for Health & Well Being in Minneapolis
'At Natural Step we make your future health, happiness & well being a priority '
Tai Chi is a graceful, low impact exercise system for relaxing & replenishing the mind, body & spirit
Colin Snow from Great Britain is the principal instructor & founder of Natural Step Tai Chi.
He has studied the authentic Yang Family Tai Chi for 30 years, taught for 20 years & was certified to teach by
Master Richard Farmer, Honorary president of the Tai Chi Union for Great Britain in 1987
For complimentary classes & introductory courses in November click here
- Quotes from current students -
- it brings the feeling of a calm awakeness - natural step classes quiet the mind, calm the body & reinvigorate the soul -
- the most peaceful time of my week - makes stress a thing of the past -
- the classes are a gift - more able to relax -
Communities served past & present by Natural Step
- 3M - Ucare - Medtronic - Park Nicollet - Breck School - Cargill - The U of M - Minnesota Oncology - City of Minneapolis - Wilder Foundation - JCC -
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - The Kenwood Retirement Community - Oak Grove Residential Treatment Center -
- St Paul Library - Mercy & Unity Hospitals - Ecumen Homes for older Adults - Clouds in Water Zen Center -
To see more, click here